Information about the Project
The Refugee Facilities Administration of the Ministry of the Interior has since 2009 opened ten regional Centers for Support of Integration of Foreigners (hereinafter CPIC or Centers) following the government document “Concept of Integration of Foreigners”. The last of these Centers was opened in the Central Bohemian Region in 2018, including five workplaces or branches. The operation of all CPIC is currently funded by the national program of the Asylum, Migration, and Integration Fund (AMIF).
The Centers for Support of Integration of Foreigners form a comprehensive network throughout the Czech Republic, providing for the implementation of the country’s integration policy of the target group of third country nationals (coming from outside the EU), and legally staying in the Czech territory.
The aim of the Centers is to create the space for a long-term and conceptual support of the integration of foreigners in mainstream society.
In the period 1st July, 2019 – 30th June, 2020 Centers in all below mentioned regions continue their operation under the projects funded by the AMIF. The projects include:
The project of the Centers for Support of Integration of Foreigners I., Reg. No. AMIF/20/04
The project of the Centers for Support of Integration of Foreigners II., Reg. No. AMIF/20/05
In the period 1st September, 2018 – 30th June, 2020 Centers in the Central Bohemian Region operate in five workplaces or branches in the cities of Kladno, Příbram, Kutná Hora, Mladá Boleslav and Benešov, under the project: Establishment and Operation of the Center for Support of Integration of Foreigners for the Central Bohemian Region, Reg. No. AMIF/16/01.
third country nationals (i.e. from countries outside the EU) legally staying in the Czech Republic territory, who have:
– long stay permission;
– permanent stay permission;
– long term visa;
– temporary stay of a family member, EU citizen;
or they are
– in the process of granting visa as a permission to remain in the Czech territory;
– in the process of granting permission for long term stay;
– in the process of granting permission for permanent stay;
– in the process of granting permission for temporary stay of a family member who is EU citizen;
or persons who have been granted international protection (asylees and persons with subsidiary protection).
All below mentioned services are offered for free in all Centers in support of the integration of foreigners; a current offer, including a timetable is available in tab pages of individual workplaces on these Internet pages.
The CPIC operation includes not only the regional capital but it also covers the whole region, in case of the Center workplaces in the Central Bohemian Region, they operate in the assigned region.
Activities for Clients:
– Social counselling
– Legal counselling
– Czech language courses
– Interpreting services
– Sociocultural courses
– Operation of the Internet station and library
– Community workers
– Education, cultural, and social events
– Regular meetings of the platform
– Cooperation with all relevant partners in integration activities, especially regions, local administrations, and employers, in solving the impact of labor migration in individual regions
– Monitoring of the target group in the region
You will find the current job offers in the below reference:
Refugee Facilities Administration of the Ministry of the Interior:
143 01 Praha 12
Postal Invoice Adress:
143 00 Praha 4
Bank: ČNB Praha 1
Account No: 52626-881/0710