!! Return to the country of origin

Dear clients,

we are aware that some companies are temporarily restricting operation. In case you want to return to your country of origin, you have 2 options:

  1. Contact your employer who should contact the relevant employees of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to help you return
  • Contact your embassy in the Czech Republic and tell them your interest in returning to your country of origin. Many embassies are preparing various repatriation programs to help you return.

foreigners with permanent and temporary residence over 90 days, who will leave the territory of the Czech Republic, will be introduced into the ENO (register of undesirable persons) and during the state of emergency they will not be able to re-enter the territory of the Czech Republic. The reason is to prevent repeated state border crossing during the declared state of emergency and thus reduce the risk of coronavirus.

Sdílet informaci

Share on facebook
Share on print
Share on email